Who is your favourite red carpet wizard (or witch)?
(and we don’t mean Lady Gaga in a meat suit)
As we established previously, wizards come in all shapes and sizes, but there are some classics which we wanted to remind you of.
The Internet has informed us that the top 5 red carpet wizards and witches are as follows:
5. The Three Mothers Trilogy – Each film deals with a different one of the titular Mothers who form a trio of ancient, evil, and powerful witches who try to use their magic to manipulate events on a global scale.
4. The Lord of the Rings – Peter Jackson’s adaptation of J.R.R. Tolkein’s classic novels captures the wonder and awe of a world where magic exists. There’s a debate about which is a better running wizard series, this or Harry Potter…
3. The Wizard of Oz – A Hollywood classic that is just as magical as when first screened.
2. Excalibur – Merlin has to be on any list mentioning wizards. He’s had quite a few incarnations over the years.
1. Harry Potter – Turns out Harry Potter wins the wizard stand-off as the longest running film series about wizards and for gathering the most wizards and witches under one roof. Pretty impressive if you ask us.
And now, OUR number one wizard movie is…
The Lord of the Rings for its story line.
But Harry Potter does have some amazing Wizard Racing scenes and as this is what we’re all about…we have a winner! (Quidditch, not Harry)
If you haven’t seen any of these, you need to ASAP. You are missing out on a whole world of magic and, really, what is life without a little bit of magic?
Find all reviews at http://www.imdb.com